How To Increase Adsense Click Through Rate (CTR)
First off I would like to thank you taking the time to visit this blog and I do hope you learn and enjoy from it. This post is written to provide tips to improve your Adsense CTR for people who just started making revenue from Adsense.
CTR – Click Through Rate is the ratio of people that in fact click on your adverts. The most very important issue that you can do to strengthen your Google AdSense income is to enhance the click-by means of rate or CTR.
If you are thinking of increasing your Google Adsense payouts, then do one or the other or all of the following tips, which will work well for you. All Google Adsense user want to increase click through ratio (CTR ), because the higher times the surfer clicks the Adsense ad, higher is the payout to you.
How to increase Google Adsense CTR?
This strategy is only useful when you are getting enough organic and live traffic to your Adsense published WebPages but not receiving enough clicks. You can follow this guidelines-
- This is the important thing. Many people say ‘traffic is the king for a website‘ and that’s true. Post Adsense ads them on text rich pages because information rich contents of your webpages will increase your CTR.
- Google Adsense Ads Placement important for CTR. Try to research with your ads because sometimes unusual locations can can do wonders for your CTR.
- Using the best colours for your Ad Units.
- Match the colors of your ads with the colour scheme of your site.
- Don’t clutter your page with too many ads.
- Location is very important to your CTR
- Writing about several topics on a page will only confuse Mediabot. This will decrease ad relevance and the click through rate will go down. So I suggest you creating one topic a page.
- Thoroughly researched keywords.
- Proven, effective designs that highlight your ad placements for maximum click through rates
- Begin your page with a headline.
- Google Page Ranking important for CTR.
- Adding links in content can be a good strategy.
- Remove Adsense from low performing pages.
Adsense ads on a high Google Page Ranking site will generate more money.
High paying keywords does not mean profitable if the traffic is low.
If you experience your Click Through Rate increase after doing this (belive me, you will!), let me know. Perhaps, next success story will be about you. If you have any feedback about this article or need to ask some questions please feel free to drop a comment on this post.