Optimizing Google AdSense Ads & Increase Earnings
Google AdSense Advertising network is one of the best and effective ways to earn money from your blog. AdSense has given opportunity to make money online to all the webmasters by sharing some space on your web page for Google ads.
Without having much traffic to your blog, you can’t make decent money from it, but small Ads customization and optimizations may increase your Adsense earning by remarkable percentage.
Millions of bloggers publishing Adsense on their blog always wanted to know how to increase their earnings from Adsense. Do you want to improve the performance of the AdSense on your Web site?
Yes. ok lets start-
Here are some tips to optimize Google ads to earn more money by Google.
Ads optimize tips to Increase Google AdSense Earnings:
- The main goal of placing ads good position on your website is to earn more money.
- The first AdSense ad displayed in your site’s HTML will contain the highest paying ads and try to focus your blog content.
- Make your blog design simple
- The better Google can determine which ads are most relevant to your readers. This in turn increases the chance that someone will click on them.
- Google Ads with no background color and no borders will always perform better, ads with same format & color if placed differently on the same webpage could result into low CTR. So try to make ads border color and background color same as your blog page background color. That means Ads should not look like ads.
- The fonts & color of the ads should be identical to the font & color of the text in your website
- I mentioned that if you want to make more money with Adsense, you should have three ads. Google allows you to place up to three ad units I would recommend to use the large sized ads only. I know it works.
- You need to have a topic focused site. That way Google will deliver very targeted ads. Targeted ads mean more clicks.
- Integrating your Analytics account with Adsense would help you analyse in-depth the performance of adsense ads on your website.
- Use Google Adwords Keywords tool to discover keywords that are less popular with advertisers. Block low paying advertisers with Filters because they will only pay you a cent.
- If you place your ad’s at the end of the article there’s a good chance your visitor will click on them.
- The more content you have on your website, the more ad’s you can display. Having more content also means more pages listed in search engines and more pages for your readers.
These tips are from my own personal experience and believe that will also help you make more money with AdSense. These tips are really helpful and based on standard research and analysis.
please feel free to comment. I would love to hear from you, especially if you’ve had a different experience.
And my final recommendation, check out the Improving Performance section on Google’s AdSense support website.