How Do I Make My Blog Popular ?
The obvious answer is to write good and search engine optimize related content. But good content is not good enough for your blog.
This is the most important thing you can do. Too many people start blogs and try to turn it into an online diary. Here is a list of some very creative ways which can help you make your blog popular,
Customize Your Blog Design:
WordPress sees the layout as a combination of a body, a header, a footer and a sidebar visualizing your existing website in the same sections will make the customization and design possible. People are naturally attracted to eye-catching things.
Talk to your readers! :
If you are simply receiving comments. Talk with your readers and get to know them. This is a great way to essentially invite your visitors back so that they can see the new posts that you have made. If your readers have something notable to say and they take the time to respond to your post, then you should take the time to respond to those comments. As a blogger you should show that same effort and interest back into what they are saying.
Writing Excellent Blog Content:
Blogging is great fun. It’s exciting. You start out with great ideas, full of motivation and inspiration. People have busy lives. So, good content is essential to entice the reader’s mind. How you do this will vary from blogger to blogger to some extent as each blogger has their own style, however there are some basic principles of writing great blog content that might be worth keeping in mind. As a professional blogger, I’d say blogging is beyond writing.
- Good Titles
- Write Original contant
- Post interesting pictures of your pets.
- Analyzing Target Post
- Post videos that will help your visitors learn something new
Optimize your blog posts for search engine optimization:
Two techniques to write a good seo post
1,Normal way and 2, Targeted way
Before writing the post you must select your main keywords & sub keywords then write your article because its more effective for your blog and the other way write anything which comes in my mind without targeting any keyword or anything.
Points To Be Noted:
- Selecting Niche and Domain Name
- Before creating a title, you should do some keyword research using Google Adwords Keyword
- Include Internal Links
- Include External Links
- Use a monitoring tool
- Install seoquake and seomoz tool for your firefox.
- Search Engines love back links
- Social bookmarking
Some Seo friendly Plugins for wordpress Blog
AllinOne SEO Pack: This is a very popular wordPress plugin
Google Sitemap: Submit to Google, Yahoo & Bing so that it’s crawled immediately
Blog Metatags: Choose ones that people search for and don’t have too many
To Ask Yourself After Writing The Post :
- Have you simplified the topic ?
- Have you stuffed keywords in your content ?
- Are proper fonts and size used ?
- Have you inserted target images?
- Have you given enough to your readers to bookmark it or tweet about it?
- Do you think as a reader you will read this post?
- Why you would they read this post?
- Did you got any additional or even useful info in the post?
- Did you got any conclusion from this post?
- Any missing points?
- Is proper use keywords made?
- Is your content clearly visible?
- Is your article too short or too long ?
I will be coming with more seo tips for blog in the coming days.