E-commerce in Bangladesh
E-commerce (Electronic Commerce) is the buying and selling of products and services by businesses and consumers over the Internet. e-commerce allows consumers to electronically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance. Recently, e-commerce has become popular in the Bangladesh. It creates new market, reduces transaction costs and saves time.
A well-functioning e-commerce system also creates market for online security system, software, IT technician etc. We know it very well that science based job field is very small in our country. If e-commerce becomes popular, a good number of jobs will be created.
At the same time proper rules and regulations must be formed to monitor and control e-commerce. We hope entrepreneurs will come forward to make e- commerce popular and successful.click here to visit bangladeshi online market.
Benefits of E-Commerce:
- Improve relationships with customers. Improved communication between partners leads to enhanced long-term relationships.
- More reach to customers, there is no theoretical geographic limitations.
- Most transactions are handled by software processes. never requiring a real person until the item is ready to be packed and shipped. So e-commerce reduced product costs by reducing labour, reduced errors in keying in data, reduced paper work, reduce post costs etc.,
- Shorter lead times for payment and return on investment in advertising, faster delivery of product.
- Small and large firms alike have the opportunity to set-up and conduct business on the internet. The barriers to entry to the e-commerce are miniscule.
- Buying/selling 24/7.
- Customers can easily select products from different providers without moving around physically.
- Early e-commerce was stunted by security fears, but improved technology has made millions of people worldwide feel comfortable buying online.
Finally, e-commerce can be a very rewarding venture, but you cannot make money overnight. It is important to do a lot of research, ask questions, work hard and make on business decisions on facts learned from researching e-commerce.