How To Make Money As A Photographer | A Great Site To Sell Your Photos Online
Shutterstock is a microstock photography agency. They certainly have the highest number of sales for the majority of microstockers. Shutterstock is very professional, well done graphically and very easy to navigate through the list of topics to the actual photos. Which is currently selling over 16 millions of royalty free images.
They offers stock a multitude of fabulous pictures, huge range of high quality photographs, all with crisp and clear images of anything imaginable from landscape places, people or animals.
If you have some basic photography skills and are looking to earn some extra monthly cash from internet, then shutterstock is a great website for you!
Make your creativity shine at Shutterstock and watch your earnings grow. Get your work seen by the high-volume buyers who prefer Shutterstock. Once you’ve created your account at Shutterstock, you can start uploading photos and you’ll earn $0.25 to $28.00 per image download. If your photo is extremely popular, you will earn $0.33 per download. sign up now.
- Alexa Traffic Rank : 375
- Rank in USA : 362
- Google Pagerank : N/A
- Google Backlinks : 13,050
- Image Stats : 1,890,477
- Footage and Vectors: Yes
- Payment Methods : MoneyBookers, Check, PayPal
- Over 16 million images
- Shutterstock started by a photographer and it has been online since 2003
- Accepts payment by Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and JCB
- Shutterstock provides many different types of media. In regard to photography, they accept royalty free and editorial stock photos.
- Enhanced licenses available with a limited selection of editorial licensed images
- File types sold on Shutterstock are stock clipart, photos, vectors, illustrations and footage.
- None of the images can be used for templates for sale
- Image files are available in TIFF and JPG formats
If you want to sell photos at Shutterstock and benefit from them. the first step is to Sign up and then submit your images and earn $$$.