How To Make Money With Aweber? Part-1
First off, signing up with aweber is completely optional meaning that you don’t need to sign up for it unless you want to. If you are interested you can sign up by clicking on this link.
Aweber has many different videos and tutorials showing you how to create the perfect newsletter and to make things easier, your review site comes pre-coded for aweber. This means you simply log into your control panel and replace the existing aweber code with you own.
To create a newsletter do the following:
- Sign into your aweber account by going to aweber
- Once you login look at the top of the page. You will see something that says “Managing List”. To the right of this, click the text link “ ( Add new ) ”. This will create a new list.
- This will take you to a page where you can add a new list to your account. Once you are at this page click on the green button that says “Create List”.
- Now you will need to enter a list name ( you can name it after your website if you want ). Then click on the green on the “Save” button.
- After you click the save button scroll to the button of that page and enter an email address as well as your name. This is the email address that you will use when people respond to your newsletter. Be sure to check the check box titled “From/Reply”. Then click on the “Save” button again.
Now you have created your list ( Newsletter ), but you still need to create content for your newsletter. To do this we are first going to create a message. A message is something that will automatically be emailed to your customers after they sign up.
A good first message to send is an introductory email which usually says “ Thanks for sign up for our newsletter, We make it our best effort to supply you with the best recommended products online… etc.”. Usually a good introduction email reminds the customer that they have sign up for a newsletter and gives them reassurance that they are not receiving spam and are not going to be bothered by receiving your newsletter.
Remember, you should not promote/recommend all the products you’re selling at one time and you shouldn’t promote any of them through a message ( because they are sent automatically ). You should always recommend a product through broadcast message ( these are sent once to everyone on your mailing list and are only emailed to people who are currently in your list ).
Pretty much your message should only contain an introduction email, and if you said you would give your customers some free information ( Such as free tips, Instructions, Download, Free book etc ) through email, you should do this through message as well. Everything else should be sent by a broadcast message, which we will talk about in just a bit.
To setup a message do the following:
- Click in the “Message” tab near the top of the page.
- Click on the button titled “Add message”
- Now in the text area titled “Subject” enter the subject of your newsletter. The “Subject” is what the subscriber will see as the title of their email. If this is your introduction email I recommend making your subject “Thank you for subscribing”
- Now you will want to enter your introduction message in the text area titled “Plain Text Message”. Be sure to spell check. When you’re done click on the button titled “Wrap long lines” and then click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
- When you are done click on the “Message” tab near the top of the page and you should see your email message there. Next to your email message click on the text titled “Text”. A box will pop up and if you enter your email address into the box Aweber will sent you ( and only you ) a copy of your newsletter so you can see how it looks. If you need to edit it simply click on the subject/title of the message you just created and you can alter it as you need.