Making Money With The YouTube Partner Program
YouTube recently produced an informative video that explains exactly how their partner program works, People worldwide are watching billions of videos every day on YouTube. As a YouTube partner, you can share in the revenue generated when they watch your videos.
To become a YouTube Partner, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- You must be 18 to be a youtube partner
- You own or have express permission to use and monetize all audio and video content that you upload—no exceptions.
- You create original videos suitable for online streaming.
- You regularly upload videos that are viewed by thousands of YouTube users, or you publish popular or commercially successful videos in other ways.
- Read more about youtube partnership qualifications & FAQ
- Go to youtube partners program.
- While applying, make sure to fill appropriate data.
The program currently boast of over 20,000 content creators across the globe and pays out millions of dollars per month in advertising revenue to its members. I had read that its pretty hard to get approved but If I can get approved then I am guessing its not THAT hard.
How your videos can generate revenue ?
You will earn a share of the revenue that is generated from ad impressions occurring when these videos are viewed.
When you designate a video for revenue sharing, YouTube will place ads “inside” or near the video.
For more details on revenue sharing, please review the Content Hosting Agreement at the end of this tutorial.