What is Skrill ? Skrill Review
Skrill is an e-commerce business that allows payments to be made through the Internet. For individual users, the Skrill payment system offers an online deposit account and a low-cost, internet-based alternative to traditional money transfer methods such as cheques, money orders and wire transfers. Skrill is authorized under UK and EU law, and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK.
What is Skrill ( Moneybookers ) ?
Skrill is quite possibly the most widely used and popular International secure online payment system, with millions of customers world wide, and an extensive network of merchants accepting this powerful payment method.
Skrill eWallet allows sending money from Skrill account into any company via e-mail, which supports the Skrill or people may exchange money among themselves. Skrill is a payment processor online like Paypal and Alertpay. This payment processor is a great tool in building a business online.
How does the Skrill ( Moneybookers ) work?
As we have already mentioned, Skrill is an eWallet. Transactions from customers to merchants, transfers by customers to bank accounts, and payments received by customers can be executed using an e-mail address. It does not cost anything to create an account. Once an account is created, customers will be free to deposit or withdraw from the account.
Why Skrill ( Moneybookers) ?
- It is connected to more than 100 payment options, covers 200 countries, and handles transactions in 41 different currencies.
- Excellent level of security with the VeriSign SSL Certificate.
- It’s one of the most secure online payment methods.
- The website is translated into many different languages.
- Many e-commerce and other stores support this payment method.
- It’s widely spread. Many countries and many currencies.
- Easy way to send and receive money and shop online.
- There is no fee to receive money through the system.
- Phone verification system.
- Upload and withdraw funds to your account instantly. Skrill will not let you withdraw your money without you giving detailed information, like your bank card number, birthday etc.
- Skrill accounts can be held in any of major currencies but once the first transaction is made it is not possible to change the account’s currency.
- Accepted by virtually all online gaming operators.
- A good choice of withdrawal option including, throught the local bank, onto a Visa credit card or via check.
- More than 70,000 online shops using this payment method.
- Customer support is available from MoneyBookers from Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM GMT
Registration in Skrill:
Signing up for an account at Skrill (Moneybookers) is easy and will only take a few minute. Please enter correct information only and confirm your identity. Once your account has been verified you may start using your account to send and receive funds online. It is possible Skrill will call you to verify your information. Follow their steps to increase the limits imposed on new accounts.
- Please be sure to read the agreement fully and carefully before making any agreement.
- Each person may have only one account at Moneybookers.
- All Travel money, Foreign Exchange, travel money cards and prepaid cards are listed or reviewed.
Skrill is controlled by the British and European law and it is controlled by Financial Supervision Authority for Great Britain. Skrill is joint stock company. The major shareholders are the Investcorp Technology Partners and Gatcombe Park Ventures Ltd.
Finally, Skrill is a leading international online payment system, safe and electronic money issuer authorised under UKand EU law and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK. Click here for a account registering is easy and takes less than 5 minutes.