liberty reserve scam mail “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON $500!”
I received email from Liberty Reserve today, wed. 6/1/2011
Every day, Thousands of major online companies around the world and their customers experienced a phishing attack from different levels.
YOU WON $500!
Liberty Reserve gives members random cash prizes. Today, your account has been selected as the one of 12 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us. Please click the link below and follow instructions on our web site. Your money will be paid directly to your Liberty Reserve account.
Click here to get your prize:
- Install a personal firewall and exploits. This will guard against unauthorized access into your computer.
- Never follow links in emails in question which is suspected, even if it looks similar to the email address.
- Install anti-virus program and update regularly.
- Liberty Reserve are never asking you to tell them only of your personal passwords or details.
- Make sure that your computer is not infected by malicious software. Install anti-virus program and update regularly.
This is a scam mail thousands of these emails are sent every day. Please delete it, because LR is giving out prizes, but only 100 $ for 11 lucky winners of the monthly customer satisfaction survey!