MediaFire Free File Hosting Review
MediaFire was founded in August 2006 by a group of website enthusiasts and entrepreneurs from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Mediafire is a very nice file hosting platform that helps people store, organize, and share data via the Internet. MediaFire is now one of the fastest growing sites because every month, more than 94 million people use this file hosting platform and people like to send and receive over 572 million files to their family, friends, fans, colleagues, and others.
Mediafire is also easy and first to start using. Without having to sign up or enter a single bit of personal information, you get unlimited simultaneous downloads and unlimited storage. But their are other free file hosting services (like rapidshare, ziddu, uploading, filefactory, among others )
Why MediaFire unique?
- Mediafire Google PageRank 7 and Alexa Rank 76.
- Easy to use interface. It’s a great tool for anyone who needs to store or share files online.
- The website is very attractive and offers additional functions, such as for websites.
- MediaFire is a different file hosting platform.
- No captcha code.
- MediaFire gives users solution for uploading multiple files online.
- No waiting time before download
- You don’t have to register in order to upload your files. The system is easy to use and offers free access for casual users.
- Unlimited storage ( Though there is a file size limit of 200 MB )
- Mediafire is a popular file hosting service.
- Heavy advertisement.
- File size limited to 200 MB.
- Pop-up Ads.
- Remove files without notice.
MediaFire is the free simplest file hosting service for individuals, professionals and businesses to share files, images, videos with others and you can also use MediaFire to upload multiple files.