SEO for Bing
Today, Bing is rapidly growing and is winning hearts along with a share in the search market. Each search engine uses different signals in how they rank websites. If your website isn’t optimized for Bing, you’re leaving some serious traffic on the table for your competitors to munch on.
Bing Search Engine Optimization is a process of improving your website such that both users and search engine crawlers find you more relevant and useful. Bing provides free webmaster tools and provide website traffic reports.
I have read a lot of reviews from seo experts about the bing features and seo benefits. Bing Optimization is the process of helping create a better user experience and influencing the search engines to rank your content higher when users search.
SEO is fundamentally about creating websites that are good for people. Here are some important tips for performing SEO for Bing. The most basic advice we can give for achieving optimum rank for your site in Bing is to do the following:
- Bing’s Webmaster Tool has recently been relaunched and is now a very robust tool for blogger and webmasters. In addition to giving you insight into how your site is performing, it will also give you tips and recommendations on what they are looking at on your site. Pay attention. Sign in to bing webmaster tools with your email id and password. Click on the button “add site” and enter your website URL and submit it to verify your web by uploading a file to your web server.
- Add your URL to the MSN or Bing. If your site has been indexed by Bing search by using the “url” keyword. url:yoursite.com will let you see if your site has been indexed by Bing or not. You can check it easy and quickly.
- You have done your webmaster submission for bing search engine.
- Write original web content for the search spiders to find and read. Make sure it is relevant to the topic of your website.
- If you don’t already have a XML sitemap first create your XML sitemap and submit it to webmaster tools. Make sure your sitemap must be formatted correctly.
- Make sure the most relevant keyword is in your title, but don’t overdo it. More than 65 characters is too much for Bing.
- Bing favors websites with older domains
- Bing likes outbound links from your website which are relevant to your site.
- Have a solid internal link structure with relevant high anchor text / landing page relevance.
In the end, Bing’s user interface design simply adds new opportunities to searchers to find what the information they want more easilyand quickly, and that benefits webmasters who have taken the time to work on the quality of their content,