What is SEO? Introduction Search Engine Optimization
This is the million dollar question. And we can almost guarantee you that for every person you ask, you’ll get a different answer.
SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online and a technique which helps search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO may target different kinds of search, including local search, image search, academic search, video search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.
A Simple way to Getting Better Search Results from search engines:
- Build links to your pages specially dofollow link, because its important part for SEO. You can read “Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites List”
- Write content that uses words and phrases used by people who search for your product
- Keep doing it!
- Using Google Adwords for choosing good keywords
- Social traffic
You should always avoid this SEO methods below because the following methods are commonly referred to as spamming.
- Duplicate content on several pages.
- Hidden links or hidden text.
- Automatically created ‘doorway’ pages.
- False redirects and cloaking.
- Intentional misspelling of certain popular keywords and web site names.
- Keyword loading.
- Tralized or unrelated link farms.
- Pages stuffed with irrelevant keywords.
- CenSimilar techniques that attempt to fool the search engines.
Finally, SEO can greatly benefit your site and the art of getting a website to work better with search engines like Yahoo, Bing & Google and to look for achievable, profitable, ranking opportunities through keyword research and also improving the visibility of a blog, website or a web page in search engines.
By the way, do you want to learn more about search engine optimization like this to drive traffic to your website and increase online conversions? Just ask Google Master.